I know it's not easy sometimes. I know crying your eyes out happens on the daily and sometimes you just feel defeated and broken.
I want you to know that you're an amazing, beautiful soul.
Don't let anyone take away your light.
I've been where you are, and I can tell you firsthand that you can go from heartbreak to happy. No joke. It takes time, dedication and a commitment to yourself.
When i went through my divorce, I had all the tools i needed to help me move on.
Except i needed an accountability partner to push me to keep going when i felt like i was drowning in pain and i wanted a community of people that understood what i was going through.
I needed a big fat kick in the ass to stay moving forward when things felt hopeless.
I felt like i was suffocating with each breath and the thought of the future scared me.
Anxiety washed over me like a waterfall.
I couldn't find a community with the tools and support i needed so I created the M.E. Institute to help you do just that.
Hi! I'm Vita. I've been where you are and I understand.
You're not alone.
Here's some facts about ME!
1. I'm a momma to three beautiful, funny, crazy-ass kids, one boy, and two girls
2. My relationship with my partner is soul-stretching and ever-changing for the better
3. I went through my very own painful divorce a few years ago
4. My ex-husband and I knew each other for 18 years and married for 8 before the divorce
5. I am originally from NYC but moved to Florida right before my divorce
6. I worked for an Oil & Gas, Energy Consulting Firm for over 14 years in NYC
7. After moving to Florida, I became a Certified Law of Attraction Life Coach from the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, which means I study Quantum Physics and how it relates to thoughts, feelings, behavior and the actions steps you take as a result
8. I enrolled in a Life Coaching Program because I wanted to learn more tools for myself but I developed a deep passion for helping people who felt the way i did
9. My father was an engineer and super smart but couldn't manage his emotions
10. My father battled alcoholism and eventually died because of it
11. Meditation helped me work through my emotions after the death of my father
12. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle inspired my personal development quest
13. Personal Development work has helped me through my darkest moments
14. People think I'm perfect but I make mistakes like everyone else..like mistaking a very clean glass door as air...yes someone saw
15. I love dancing and will shake what my momma gave me any chance i get
16. I love reading books. The real kind, not the digital version
17. I love smelling books (weird but so very true)
18. I've lost friends on my journey but realized that we just outgrew each other
19. I love shoes and bags. I'll happily give up chocolate for those items
20. I love 80's and 90's music as well as hip-hop and reggae
21. I'm trained in boxing and martial arts..don't try and scare me. It won't end well
22. I hate texting, damn auto correct-give me a call instead
23. I'm a morning person, like up at 4 am kinda person. Don't ask me to do heavy-duty thinking at night - Nothing good will come out of it
24. I LOVEEEEEE Coffee - Enough said
25. Little things make me happy, like sipping my morning coffee and watching the sunrise
I put my heart and soul to create products that I know will help get you to a place of happiness and love. Wherever you are on your journey, it's never too late to create a life you love.
If you're looking for things you can do right now to feel better, check out my FREE Resource Library to help get you in the right headspace.
You'll get access to:
*a worksheet on disempowering thoughts vs empowering thoughts
*an audio training on how to feel unstuck and how to find clarity in all areas of your life
*a template to track daily wins
*a manifestation formula to create anything you want and much more
Again, welcome! and I can't wait to see all the amazing things you're going to create in your life.