Hey! You've come to the right place to navigate the emotional roller coaster called Divorce.
I know it's not easy sometimes. I know crying your eyes out happens on the daily and sometimes you just feel defeated and broken.
I want you to know that you're an amazing, beautiful soul.
Don't let anyone take away your light.
I've been where you are, and I can tell you firsthand that you can go from heartbreak to happy. No joke. It takes time, dedication and a commitment to yourself.
I created the M.E. Institute to help you do just that.
When i went through my divorce, I had all the tools i needed to help me move on.
Except i needed an accountability partner, a community of people that understood what i was going through.
A big fat kick in the ass to get moving when things felt hopeless.
I felt like i was suffocating with each breath and the thought of the future scared me.
Anxiety washed over me like a waterfall.
Hi! I'm Vita. I've been where you are and I understand.
You're not alone.
Here's some facts about ME!
1. I'm a momma to three beautiful, funny, crazy ass kids, one boy and two girls
2. My relationship with my partner is soul stretching and ever changing for the better
3. I went through my very own painful divorce a few years ago
4. My ex-husband and I knew each other for 18 years and married for 8 before the divorce
5. I am originally from NYC but moved to Florida right before my divorce
6. I worked for an Oil & Gas, Energy Consulting Firm for over 14 years in NYC
7. After moving to Florida, I became a Certified Law of Attraction Life Coach which means I study Quantum Physics and how it relates to thoughts, feelings and your outer world
8. I enrolled in a Life Coaching Program because I wanted to learn more tools for myself but I developed a deep passion for helping people who felt the way i did
9. My father was an engineer and super smart but couldn't manage his emotions
10. My father battled alcoholism and eventually died because of it
11. Meditation helped me work through my emotions after the death of my father
12. My father and I didnt talk to each other for 10 years
13. Personal Development work has helped me through my own moments of darkness
14. People think I'm perfect but I make mistakes like everyone else
15. I love dancing and will shake what my momma gave me any chance i get
16. I love reading books. The real kind, not the digital version
17. I love smelling books (weird but so very true)
18. I've lost friends on my journey but realized that we just outgrew each other
19. I love the ocean but any body of water makes me giddy and happy
20. I love 80's and 90's music
21. I'm trained in boxing and martial arts
22. I hate texting, give me a call instead
23. I'm a morning person, don't ask me to do heavy duty thinking at night - Nothing good will come out of it
24. I LOVEEEEEE Coffee - Enough said
25. Little things make me happy, like sipping my morning coffee and watching the sunrise
If you'd like to talk, I'm here for you and I welcome you into the M.E. Community!
Click here to check out our free resources! https://www.heartbreaktohappy.com/offers/YzLyooFY
You'll get access to:
*a worksheet on disempowering thoughts vs empowering thoughts
*an audio training on how to feel unstuck and how to find clarity in all areas of your life
*a template to track daily wins
*a manifestation formula to create anything you want and much more
4 THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO FEEL MORE INNER PEACE
We all want that, right? So don't wait!
Enter your name and email address and you'll soon be on your way to feeling more Inner Peace.
Along with your Free Guide, be on the lookout each week as i send you some inspiration and share some stories of my own life. You can unsubscribe at anytime.